Renewed Motivation to Get 'Stuff' Done

Good morning!

Do you ever feel unproductive but know that inside you have it in you to get things done? Currently, I am trying to harness my inner-productivity. I have had a great week with work and taking care of two sweet kids for the past few days while their parents are out of town.

It has been so much fun and I am pulling all of my pictures together to share our adventures as of late with you. I hope you find as much joy in the pictures as I have had in living it out this past week.

However, I feel like I can do more. I'm excited and I am motivated to get things done! So, I've begun with the checklists. If you know me well, you know I love a to-do list with little boxes that I can check and then also cross out the task I have completed. Obviously, I love the feeling of accomplishment!

On a different note, while on our family vacation to the beach, little Miss Addy did not feel like wearing her beach hat.

Zach, attempting to be the best-Uncle-ever, thought that if put her hat on, maybe she'd see just how cute it was and want to put it on her head.


When she saw that he had it on, she walked over to him and patted his head.  


But then, she just walked away to play with her toys.


I guess she thought it looked better on him!

Much love,

Comments