Children LOVE Zach, promise!

Yeah, yeah, I heard ya. I heard all the comments about how when Zach and I worked in the nursery, the kid that Zach was holding looked terrified.

Hold tight! I'm about to prove you all wrong - Zach really is great with children.

Here is the picture of the, as some of you put it, terrified child (also found in this post if you missed it):

The only look I see on Zach's face and this sweet child's face is a look of possible irritation thinking 'Lady, we were having a lot of fun until you started waving your hands in the air trying to get us to pause for a picture!'

However, for all you naysayers, I still have some evidence to prove you wrong. Last week, Zach and I traveled to Florida for a vacation with my family. We had a blast - and you'll likely see more pictures of our trip soon! While we waited for dinner one night, this progression of pictures occured with a child that couldn't be calmed by anyone except... Big Z!

Here we go...




 

Did you see that beaming smile? I'm sure you did. How could you miss it?


Yes, he did have to do that over and over and over and over again. And yes, he once again thought, 'Lady, we were having a lot of fun until you started waving your hands in the air trying to get us to pause for a picture!'

Too bad.. it's far too cute!


Much love,

Comments